Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-08-27 Origin: Site
Ice hockey is a fast, physically confrontational and dangerous sport, so the protection of players' heads is very important. The right Ice Hockey Helmet is very important, Ice Hockey Helmet is available in Small, Medium, Large and Plus sizes.
What are the requirements to use Ice Hockey Helmet?
Why is Ice Hockey Helmet essential?
What are the precautions for using Ice Hockey Helmet?
1. Three forms of protection can be attached to the front of the player's helmet: full face shield, goggles and full goggles.
2. The goggles are attached to the helmet and must cover the eyes and the entire nose. Goggles must be secured to the side of the helmet without flipping up.
3. National Associations shall ensure that their players participating in the IIHF Championships are equipped with specific Ice Hockey Helmets, which are properly attached to goggles or full face shields.
5. All female players must wear full face shields.
6. Players and goalkeepers in any tournament or other tournament’s age group 18 and under must wear a full face shield, which should be a structure that neither the ball nor the blade of the club can pass through.
7. Players are not allowed to wear colored or tinted goggles.
8. If a player's goggles or full face shield is cracked or damaged during a game, the player must leave the ice immediately.
9. All players in the age group 20 and under must wear a mouthguard.
As a sport with fast speed and strong physical confrontation, head protection for ice hockey players is very important. The IIHF has strict requirements for player protective equipment such as helmets and mouthguards, and the equipment must meet safety standards. "If the referee decides that a player's equipment does not meet the IIHF standards, it can be identified as dangerous equipment and not allowed in the game. use during the period.”
In the requirements of the relevant equipment regulations of the International Ice Hockey Federation, there are strict standards for Ice Hockey Helmet, elbow pads, face shields, mouthguards, gloves, neck pads, leg pads and other protective gear. Players and goalkeepers under the age of 18 must wear a full face shield, which should be a structure that neither the ball nor the blade of the club can pass through. At the same time, players under the age of 18 must also wear neck and throat protection, and players under the age of 20 must wear a mouthguard.
1. During the pre-game warm-up and during the game (regular time, overtime and shooting games), players must wear a hockey helmet with a chin strap fastened.
2. The player Ice Hockey Helmet must wear well, the lower edge of the helmet should be no more than one finger away from the eyebrows, and the lower tie can only be inserted into the chin with a tightness of one finger.
3. If a player's helmet falls off during the game, he must go directly to the player's bench. The player cannot touch the ball or participate in the game. Even if he does not participate in the game, he cannot wear the helmet on his head when he is on the ice.
4. A player must not knock out an opposing player's Ice Hockey Helmet, deliberately forcing him to leave the game and go to the player's bench.
Game Situation: If a player's helmet laces are loosened during a game, but his helmet is on his head, he may continue to play until the game stops or until he leaves the ice.
ZHUHAI GY SPORTS CO.,LTD Since 2009, GY has been engaged in the research, development, production and sales of Ice Hockey Helmets, ice hockey visors, goalie masks, football visors, football mouth guard, floorball helmets, water sports helmets, longboard helmets, flying helmets, skydiving helmets, ski helmets, skating helmets, equestrian helmets, motorcycle helmet visors, motorcycle goggles, ski/snow goggles and accessories.